Wow! Thank you Debbie at A Mom Inspired http://amominspired.com for nominating me The Versatile Blogger award!
In case you don’t know what the award is for… The award is given by bloggers to other bloggers they love and read frequently. (I had to look that up because I didn’t know what the award meant.) So THANK YOU again Debbie for letting me know you enjoy my blog.
Everyone has heard “timing is everything” or “nothing is a coincidence”. This is to you Debbie… Every night before I sleep I thank God for my day and for all the people in my life. I also always pray for purpose and direction… what am I suppose to do, and why am I here kind of stuff. Last night, feeling a little down, I actually prayed about my blog, should I continue, am I wasting time, is it just silly, does anyone really care? I woke up this morning with a comment from you, A Mom Inspired, saying you nominated me for this award. You made my day.
Versatile Blogger Award rules :
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Select 15 excellent blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I don’t have 15 blogs to nominate. I’m still enjoying discovering new ones. But here is a list of my all time favorites!
http://cereusart.com/ CereusArt – A Coastal Lifestyle Blog
http://suchthelike.com/ Such the Like
http://laborofwonder.com/ Labor of Wonder
http://pinktoesandpowertools.com/ Pink Toes & Power Tools
And I would choose http://amominspired.com/ A Mom Inspired if she didn’t already receive the award!
Now for the hard part… Seven things about me
1. I have road rage. Yes, you read that right. Sweet little Laurie can swear up a storm behind the wheel. It’s a lot of hard work to tell other people how to drive. Sometime I have to tell them where to go and how to get there as well.
2. I don’t like to cook. If I didn’t have a family to feed, I would live on Nutella.
3. I’m very interested in the history of religion, spirituality and angels. I have so many questions.
4. I became crafty and a DIY-er after having my first child and sitting at home watching HGTV and staring at the walls.
5. My hubby doesn’t mind me shopping because I return most of what I buy.
6. I’m still trying to figure out what I want to be/do when I grow up.
7. I feel too young to have a child going to high school next year, but yet I have a twin sister who is a grandma four times already. Boggles the mind, doesn’t it??