Wow! I’m a blog award winner! Thank you Debbie at A Mom Inspired for nominating me!
I’ve never been nominated for an award before, so this is exciting! Not knowing what “Liebster” meant, I googled it. It means “dear friend”. That’s even nicer! I love the connections I have made with my fellow blogger. It’s good to know there are so many like-minded people out their who share your interests, whether it’s DIY stuff, decor and Pinterest, mommyhood or even the ever elusive pursuit of “purpose”. Thank you again, Debbie, for the nomination!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below!)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here are five blogs I am nominating. Check them out, you’ll love them as well. (I must include A Mom Inspired too!)